Tuesday, December 13, 2011

November Fun...

November seemed to fly by for us.  I was in the throws of finishing school and Scott was busy planning for Dixie State's homecoming week.  However, we try to keep the busy-ness of our lives at bay sometimes to make sure we are still having some fun!

As a fundraiser for alumni of Dixie State College, the Alumni Associatation puts on a dinner on the Saturday of Homecoming week.  Because Scott is currently the Student Alumni President, we were invited to go.  It was kind of weird to dress up in formal attire.  It felt like we were back in high school again.  But, it was also fun to have a night on the town with my hubby.



We also had a slight two week obsession with planking.  We were first brought into the world of planking by The Office.  The neighbors who live above us are also big Office fans so we had a fun time talking about all the fun places to plank are in St. George.

Well, one Sunday night, after coming home from dinner with the family, I walked in and stumbled upon this.

Plankers

My first reaction was, " Oh no! Some one has broken into my house! (One of my worst fears)... Wait... Why is the robber just laying on the table."  Once I figured out what was going on, I bust up laughing. Scott was right behind me, also laughing.





Our neighbors and Scott's little sister had snuck into our apartment and had been planking until we came home!  Classic.

I made them stay in their poses while I took pictures.

For those of you who are unfamiliar with planking, all you do is just find somewhere to lay and you lay there like a plank of wood.... and that's pretty much it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment