Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Card of Sorts

This is what Scotty and I woke up to yesterday morning. It was the perfect thing to get us into the Christmas spirit, if we weren't there already! We have been listening to Christmas music since, well, before Thanksgiving! I have been collecting ornaments since July (pathetic I know, but you can't pass up Christmas in July sales!) preparing for our first Christmas together. Finally, with the snow, it's beginning to feel like Christmas!



A couple of weeks ago, Scotty and I got all dressed up to double with some friends and before we left, I decided we should take a cliche Christmas Card picture in front of our tree. I rather enjoy doing cliche married couple things. Marriage is such a new and fun experience, and to fully appreciate it, I think you need to be a little cliche at times!

We were going to send Christmas cards out but time got the better of us, as it does for many during the holiday season! Between finals, work, and trying to secretly gather presents for each other without the other knowing, there has left little time for much else!

So, this our online Christmas Card. If you view this, consider this post to be just for you!

We wish you a Merry Christmas and all the happiness life has to offer this next year!

Scotty and I are so grateful for our family, friends, the savior, and each other. We have been so blessed this year and are excited to see what the next one has in store for us!

1 comment:

  1. Love the cute picture by your first christmas tree! You guys are a great couple.

    ReplyDelete